Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

February and March 2010


As I was uploading all the pictures from the last month there weren't any of Bryant so I ran in and snapped this picture of him sleeping. I love checking on him because he is such a crazy sleeper. He makes me smile.

Cute, Cute, Cute and Cute!!

When I was uploading these pictures of Karalee I was amazed at how much she looks like my sister Amy.

You'll notice in this post that Karalee likes to make silly faces at the camera now.

Chad cracks me up. I came home Tuesday night after playing volleyball and saw this. Who plays wii fit and eats ice cream at the same time?

I love that he still has dinner on his face.

Trying to take a picture of ourselves.




Our camera flashes just before it takes the picture and I get a lot of pictures where Marlee starts to close her eyes.


I wonder how much longer I will see Spencer doing this? I am enjoying it while it lasts. I can't believe he is eight already.

Trapped!

Pulling stuff off the pantry shelves is one of Marlee's favorite hobbies.

Mackenzie and Malia got to come over to play while her Mom was getting ready to move, or maybe they had already moved and she was unpacking? We were glad they got to come and play.


Silly faces


Marlee loves to play outside with the big girls now. I love watching Molly every other Thursday. I've watched her for about 2 years now, she feels like part of the family. Molly and Karalee are great friends.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun pictures! Marlee is getting so big! She and Karalee definately look like sisters!

Chris and Kristy said...

Love the "life in moments" pictures. They really capture your children's personalities. So adorable and very happy! Love your redheads (I am a bit biased!)

Martha said...

I finally got to read your blog today, and saw these pics with Molly in them. How fun! She loves coming to your house, too. Thanks for sharing these. =)