Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

50 Years!

Yesterday was my parent's 50th wedding anniversary! They gave me such a good example of how a marriage should work. I am so thankful for the love they have for each other.

(I stole all of these pictures from my sister's blog. She steals mine sometimes so I don't feel too bad.)


50 years ago


Either early married life or while they were engaged...I'm not sure which

1984 or 85...not too long after Kayla (their 13th) was born


On one of their many trips


At the White House


At Amy's wedding reception

Dancing at my niece's reception, just a couple of months before Dad passed away


The family at the time of Amy's wedding (this is the most recent family picture we have taken--now there are 7 more grandchildren + 4 grandchildren's spouses, and 2 great-grandchildren)

No comments: