Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Picture Scavenger Hunt

Yesterday I had the kids do a picture scavenger hunt. I got the idea from my amazing friend Anna Christensen. They kids had a lot of fun and it kept them happily busy for quite a while, well at least they were happy most of the time. I'll get to that story. Here are the things I asked to boys to take pictures of:
  • A car on the highway behind our house
  • Spencer's smile
  • Sunshine on a leaf
  • Karalee's smile
  • A Flower
  • Bryant's smile
  • The blue sky
  • Mommy's smile
  • Something you make in the sand box
  • Marlee
  • Spencer doing a trick on the trampoline
  • Bryant doing a trick on the trampoline
The boys were assigned to each take a picture of the things on the list in the order I gave them and when they finished they got a treat. Here are some of their pictures.










They got to me while I was cleaning the bathroom.

Spencer made a "sand alien"


While Bryant was making something in the sand he and Karalee got mad at each other and hit each other so he wanted to give up. I decided to take a picture of him pouting.

I took this picture of Spencer doing a trick so he could finish and get a treat.

When Bryant saw Spencer get a treat he decided to finish too. Here are the rest of his pictures.


Bryant made a dinosaur grave.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a really fun idea....my girls would love it!

Anna said...

Mindy, I'm proud to be referenced on your blog. It looks like the kids had fun!

The Hoopers said...

What a fun little mama you are! I'm going to have to try this on my kids sometimes. Looks like fun. I love that you captured the pouting as well. lol

K Bailey said...

Love the idea!