Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend in Snowflake

My brother Travis branded his calves on Memorial Day weekend and invited all of the family to come and help.  I couldn't pass up a character building expierence like that so off we went.  It was VERY windy the day we branded, but that provided even more character.  :)  In the last two videos you can hear how bad the wind was.


My city boy.  I did pack him some jeans I promise!















These next few pictures were of Amy trying to get Josh to ride a calf.  He wasn't too sure about that!






My nephew Trevor and Tilly.  Trevor really lights up when he is around babies!

Visiting my Dad's grave on Memorial Day.



Exit Todd, Enter Mindy

Chad helped Travis install some new windows in my Mom's front room.










No comments: