Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What we have been up to lately

Here are some pictures of the activities that have been keeping us busy.
Chad got our garden area prepared one evening a couple weeks ago, then the next morning when there was more light we planted our winter garden.
We've got a few carrots, peas, lettuce and beets starting to grow. Hopefully our broccoli and cauliflower will grow too. Can you notice that I forgot the water was on yesterday? Hopefully things won't die because I gave them too much water.

My sister Amy and I learned how to bottle peaches. It was kind of fun and very yummy!!

My Bryant Boy

In this picture I think Karalee looks a lot like my niece Kari when Kari was little

Silly Spencer

Karalee likes to climb into this little cupboard in our entertainment center. I think it's so cute that she can actually fit in there so I took a picture.
Bryant tried to fit into the cupboard too, but couldn't quite make it

Karalee didn't like Bryant taking away the attention from her

We put up our fall and Halloween decoations last week. This witch is one of our decorations and was a gift from Brenda/Grandma Sanders a few years ago. My kids love it! When you make a noise near it she starts cackling and her eyes light up. It is a fun decoration. I am so glad that the Holiday Seasons have begun!!!


3 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Such cute pictures. I love the garden. Let us know how it goes. Those peaches remind me of when I was young, we had a huge peach tree and alway's had canned peaches. Very yummy!

Heather Sanders said...

Oh i miss those cute kids!!! Great pictures!

The Hoopers said...

Wooohoo for the holidays! Cute kids, and so impressive to start a garden.