Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Week

Last week was our Stake Family Week. Almost all meetings during the week were canceled, ie. scouts, young men's, young women's, etc. Our stake president asked us to really plan to make the week special so last Sunday night we planned some activites for each weeknight. Here is what we came up with.
~
Monday - Sorry no picture. FHE at Grandma and Grandpa Sanders. We watched the movie Emma. (Not the Jane Austin one, the one about Emma Smith.)

Tuesday - We went on a family bike ride.

Wednesday - We made homemade pizza and watched a movie.
~
Thursday- Again no picture. We helped Spencer make a cake for his school cake decorating contest. I am really sad that I didn't remember to take a picture of his cake because it turned out so cute. He even one a prize!
~
Friday - Chad was at a Camporee with his 11-year-old scouts, one of the meetings that wasn't canceled, so the kids and I had a campout in our family room. The family room is my new favorite place to camp!

I tried to get all of us into the picture during our "campout" but I just couldn't make it work.
~

We had a really fun time during family week. In fact, Spencer just asked me if we could have another family week. So I think we will have to sit down tonight and plan some activities for next week.

4 comments:

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

What a great week!!! Great memories!

Janet said...

Your family is sooooo adorable.

Andrew + Kylie said...

how fun! Camping in the family room is the best.

Anna said...

What a great idea.