Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy, Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween. I think I was as excited as the kids for it to come. It is amazing that as a parent my excitment for the Holidays has come back like I felt it when I was a child, mainly because I am so excited for them. Here are a few pictures of our Halloween adventures.
We always wait until Halloween Day to carve our pumpkin so it won't get rotten before we can light it for the trick-or-treaters.


Karalee was a kitty cat this year. She didn't wear the hood much because it was a bit too small.

Spencer was a Pirate.

Our little kitty

Bryant was a Ninja. He has some great Ninja skills.


The cutest kids on the block!!



Amy, David, and Josh came trick-or-treating with us this year.
Aunt Amy helping Karalee walk to the next house.

Have you ever seen a happier child?

Karalee is trying to decide if she wants candy from that skull

David and Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute. looks like a fun halloween!