Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Family Picture

My Sister-in-law Jennifer took a new family picture for us when she stayed with us last week. We didn't get many pictures taken because of the fading light and because Karalee does not like to sit still for a picture, but we did get one that is a keeper after a little photo shoping by Art.


This is the picture before Art photo shopped it


This is the picture after Art photo shopped it. Can you find the changes he made? There are seven of them.

I thought I'd share these two pictures because they are so comical.



Here are the changes Art made on the 2nd picture just incase you are curious. (1) He took the chase words and logo off of Chad's shirt. (2) He took out the houses behind us and then had to (3) add a little tree back in. (4) He made Karalee's dress longer so she was more modest. (5) He changed the lighting. (6) He added a little more sock to Spencer's leg so wasn't showing skin. (7) The picture is cropped to so it will blow it to a 16X20 size for our wall.

9 comments:

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

cute kids!! nice looking family!!!!

Anna said...

Great picture, Mindy!

Jennifer said...

I gotta get me some Photo Shop! He made those houses disapear! I have to admit that I can't find the other changes. I will have to go back and study it.

Thank you for letting me practice on you guys!

Love ya!

Jennifer said...

...okay...I think he also cropped it and fixed the lighting too...did I miss anything else!?

Andrew + Kylie said...

those are such cute pictures. also, looks like you guys had fun in snowflake.

melinda said...

Cute pictures! Isn't it fun trying to get several people, especially kids to look great all at the same time??;)

The coloring, cropping and houses disappearing are the only differences I can find.

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin and Tara said...

Wow. I'm impressed with the picture and the cropping. I liked how you actually put what they did to the picture. It looks great! Technology these days just gets better and better. Super cute kids!

Deanne said...

What a cute family picture! It really turned out great!