Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a ...

Yesterday at my doctor's appointment I found out that I am having another baby girl. I have been going back and forth for a long time as to whether or not I wanted to find out if I was having a boy or a girl, but what made me decide to go ahead and find out is that I really wanted another peak at the baby on the ultrasound just to make sure things are still going well (I worry a lot) and I knew the doctor would do another ultrasound if I told him I wanted to find out what I was having. The ultrasound looked good and the baby looks healthy. Now we just need to decide on a name for our new daughter. A name that is not too popular, but not made up sounding. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

melinda said...

Yeah! How exciting to have another girl! I'm so happy for ya! Good luck with everything!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the name Alaina...my cousin named her baby girl that and they call her Lainie...I think it's so cute! :)

I think that the next time I am pregnant...I will pull your trick so that I can have another ultrasound!!! (I know you didn't do it on purpose) :)

Kirsten said...

That is really exciting and a relief to know that the baby is healthy!!

Michelle Johnston said...

Yeah! Congrats! I like the name Malia, sounded mu-lee-uh but it is a little different. How fun for Karalee...she knew it all along:)

incognito said...

Congratulations Mindy. It will be so fun for you to have 2 girls.

Deanne said...

Congrats! Now Karalee will have a sister close in age to play with. That is awesome! I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm happy for you.