Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Muscles and a picnic

We picked up this Fantastic 4 costume at a yard sale last Sat. morning and Bryant has fallen in love with his new muscles. He wore them all day long. A little funny story, before lunch Karalee was saying the blessing and I noticed that the boys weren't being very reverent. I asked them if they closed their eyes during the prayer and Bryant said "No, I was looking at my muscles."

Last week we had a girl from our ward come over and they had a picnic for lunch in the back yard, not because I am a fun mom, but because I had just mopped the floor and I didn't want them to spill anything on it just yet.

3 comments:

melinda said...

How funny! I have a hard time closing my eyes during prayers too, when I could be admiring my muscles;) ha!

How are ya feeling? Your getting closer to the BIG day! WOO HOO

Jennifer said...

You are a fun mom...and a smart one too! :)

Jewel said...

I love that you're so honest about why they had a picnic--you could just post it and make us all think you're a good mom, but then you tell us the real reason is to protect your freshly-mopped floor!! Too funny!! And I still think you're a fun mom! :)