Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back in the Day

After posting pictures from last weekend's brand I decided to post these pictures from 1999 when we branded at Monument Hill.

Tyler loading the chute. Vicki is barely in the picture she was vaccinating.

Amy vaccinating
Darin doing the tally

Wynn and I running the squeeze

Brandon and Wynn de-horning

The lunch water fight. Wynn and Tyler throw Kayla in the drinker. I remember Kayla put up a really good fight and my Dad thought it was funny that it took two big boys so long to get her in the drinker.

Wynn ear tagging while I wait to let the calf go.

I decided to ride a calf. I don't remember who the photographer was, but when I got the pictures developed I was sad that the calf wasn't in the picture because you can't even really tell what I was doing. The whole reason I even rode the calf was for the picture.

Louis getting ready to ride a calf.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Great pictures. What memories your kids are creating.
Also, thanks for the note and the advice about the 4th child. :-)

Vicki said...

haha. I totally remember when Kayla got thrown in the drinker that day.