Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009 Summer Vacation

August 3-5 we had a "staycation" at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix. It was a lot of fun even though I had to walk with a cane and I had to wear my neck brace. I got some strange looks when I went swimming, but sometimes you've got to do what you've just got to do, no matter what everyone else thinks right?

Before I had my accident I thought I didn't really care what people thought, but when everyone stared at me because I had a neck brace and was walking with a cane I got very self conscious and I found myself wanting to stay at home away from everyone's stares. I am glad that I don't have to wear it anymore. I didn't like that feeling.

All these pictures are from my phone. I think we forgot the real camera.

Silly Bryant

Marlee has a serious expression most of the time, but she is a very good natured baby.

We had lots of fun playing Monopoly in our room.

Getting ready for a swim





No comments: