Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bryant is FIVE!

I can hardly believe my Bryant boy is FIVE. His birthday was on August 12th. We had a good time celebrating his birthday. I felt badly that I am still recovering from my accident and was not able to spoil him like I wanted to, but we still managed to have lots of fun. We went to Peter Piper Pizza for his birthday dinner. I took some pictures on my phone, but I am to lazy to upload them right now so these will have to do.


Here are two of his gifts from Chad and I. His main gift - Lego Indiana Jones the Wii game - did not come until the day after his birthday. Since I am not able to drive I ordered it online, but I guess I should have started shopping earlier. Luckily he was ok with it and said he still had a good birthday.

Grammie Sanders gave Bryant a gift card to Toys R Us and he picked out this glove.

Bryant picked out these cupcakes. He originally wanted me to make him a cake, but luckily was able to talk him into picking something out at the store instead. Baking kind of wears me out still.


Five Reasons why I LOVE Bryant
  1. You always know how he feels. He is usually either really happy, or really mad. He is definitely not one to sit on the fence. As his mother I feel that because he is so determined, I have a great responsibility to teach him correctly. If I can help him see the benefit of choosing the right when he is young I know he is going to do GREAT things.
  2. When he plays the wii he is so fun to watch. He jumps around and can't hold still. He tends to migrate to right in front of the tv. He's a crack-up.
  3. When he gets excited he has no quite voice. He just can't hold it in. Fun.
  4. He loves to give me surprises. Throughout the day he will come up to me and say Mom I have a surprise for you. Then he'll proceed to give me a hug and a kiss and tell me I am beautiful. So sweet.
  5. He writes me little notes. Even though he can't write all the words he is able to figure out the some of the letters and write them down. He'll write I L Y for I love you and U R B T F for You are Beautiful. So cute.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bryant! Josh got a new glove for his birthday too, so you guys will have to play catch!

Anna said...

Happy birthday, Bryant!

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

Bryant is one of a kind and a joyful soul. He lights up any room he walks into and you know he is there! I can't wait to see him as a teen ager!

Deanne said...

What a big guy! I liked reading more about Bryant!