Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

SCARY

So last night Chad noticed some movement in our laundry room in between the wall and our freezer. Upon closer inspection he found this snake. So SCARY. We looked around online and we think it is a Smith's Black-headed Snake. Luckily their venom is considered harmless to humans.

I really hope it is the same snake I saw in the garage a couple months ago. It is the same size as the one I saw before, but from what I remember the one in the garage was gray or green, but I didn't get a really good look at it. I am going to have to keep praying that we will be safe in our house and hopefully we will have NO more snakes.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

COME ON MINDY!!!! You are from SNOWFLAKE! I am certain you've taken a shovel to snakes bigger than that! LOL! I know I have! :)

Jennifer said...

okay...but if I found a snake in my house...I'd be scared too! :)