Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Keepin' Busy


Bryant got his first soccer trophyMarlee and Mary

Karalee and Molly both fell asleep while I was grocery shopping today.

Spencer got to have a special Friday night soccer game and his coach announced all of their names and their nicknames and let them run onto the field. Spencer's nickname was target.


Marlee havin' fun watching the game.

Karalee was happy her friend Emma was at the game too.

Karalee can wear Marlee's pants

I love taking pictures of my kids while they are sleeping.

Amy and I learned how to make applesauce. Sorry I didn't turn the pictures the right way.



A few days ago I found Karalee like this when I notice things got really quiet. I am trying to faze out nap time for Karalee so she will go to bed earlier, but she falls asleep on her own quite often.

I am glad she didn't fall off the bench.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I love the picture of karalee asleep in the shopping cart!