Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I was tagged


Your eight questions are:

1. What is your favorite candy bar, and why?  
Milky Way.  They are so creamy and delicious.

2. What is your greatest accomplishment, to date?
I couldn't narrow it down so I am going to give you my top two greatest accomplishments, you'll have to decide which one is the greatest.
* giving birth to 5 children
* fully recovering from a broken neck and leg and completing a triathlon

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere with Chad.

4. If you were a vehicle, what would you be?
Probably a minivan or a suburban.

5. What is your dream date like? (the activity, not the guy--you've already got him!)
Spending the day at a resort on the beach near a warm ocean--body surfing, snorkeling, cliff jumping, riding the waves, renting a jet ski, eating out, etc.

6. What is your earliest memory?
Getting a big red tricycle for Christmas.  I think I was around three years old.

7. If you could have anything to eat right this moment, what would it be?
Frozen Custard

8. You have an unlimited credit card, and you have one store to use it in. What store do you choose?
Costco--I could buy lots of different stuff clothes, shoes, tons of year supply stuff, and lots of fun toys, snacks, and treats for the kids.

No comments: