Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lots O' Pictures!

As I started making this post I saw tons of pictures that I haven't shared on the blog yet. Some of them are quite recent, some of them are from earlier this year. I'll stop writing so you can feast your eyes on all these gems.

I wonder where she gets it?


This summer, Bryant and Spencer had to do some exercise every day as part of their chores. Here is Bryant doing his push-ups. Marlee was so cute as she started copying him.


I can't remember if I posted this one already or not, but Marlee fell asleep during lunch. I do remember that I was working on a lot of Primary stuff that day.

SO cute.

We switched to 8:30 church last month so now we get to enjoy long, lazy Sunday afternoons.

We invited Amy, Josh and Mary over for lunch and to slip n' slide last week.


I love my Bryant boy's cheeks.

Spencer made a rocket pack out of his K'nex

He was kind enough to share with his sisters


Chad is in the zone. Do your husband do this too?

I get lots of pictures with Marlee's eyes closed.

The kids wanted to take a picture of me.

Marlee is a climber!


Karalee is really good at making her bed. I help her pull the covers up and she does all the pillows. She is doing so good and getting her chores done every day.

On Monday mornings Karalee has a playgroup. This is Karalee and Sammy making fruitloop necklaces. We were sad Kylie wasn't able to make it that day.

Some of my favorite mothering moments are when I watch my kids' eyes close, they are so peaceful at those moments.


After listening to Elder Stevenson's talk about encouraging our children to visit the temple grounds to touch the temple, so the temple will touch them I have tried to take my children to the temple every few months.

I took the kids to visit the Fire Department so Spencer could learn about fire safety and pass off his last requirement to earn his Wolf in Cub Scouts. We were glad Amy and her family were able to come with us too.

Bryant was impressed with our visit and he wants to be a fireman when he grows up.


This is the last picture. Isn't she a beauty!

5 comments:

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

I know where Karalee gets it from! Her dad. You should put the picture of chad doing the same thing right by hers!

Jennifer said...

I tell Brandon that he zones out and tunes us all out when he watches TV (sports...news...)....but then I do the same thing....but on purpose when I am on the computer! :) So, I guess we are even!

I love the last picture of Karalee! I think you're at Sam's Club or Costco huh? Yup...that would put a big smile on my face too!

Oh my goodness! Have you ever clicked on the little handicap sign next to the word verification box? It's a little creepy sounding! I just did that....

Mindy said...

Ok Brenda, I added it!

Jewel said...

That is plain adorable...you have such cute kids!

And you look so skinny in that picture the kids took of you! You really look amazing!

Deanne said...

Those cheetos really look like she sneezed them up. Gross and funny! I like seeing your kids grow up they are cute!