Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We celebrated Halloween a day early since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year.  We had a great time at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat/Chili Cookoff.  Here are the only pictures I took of the kids in their costumes.

Are those of you who live in cold climate jealous that we can wear flip flops when we go trick-or-treating?  I love our weather these days.

Spencer was a hobo.  I told him we could draw a beard on him and he suggested the red beard in jest, but I told him it would be perfect since his beard will be red when he grows one.

Bryant was a policeman.  At the last minute he also decided he wanted to wear a clown wig, I'm sad I didn't get a picture of that.  It was funny.

Marlee is as cute as ever in her piglet costume.

Karalee decide she wanted to smile in a picture and asked me to take another one of her as a ninja.  She pronounced it "inja".

No comments: