Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Karalee is 4!

Today is Karalee's birthday.  This afternoon when we had some quite time together I told her the story of her birth.  I love to do that with my children on their birthdays.  We had a good time today.  Karalee is one of a kind.  She is a sassy little thing, but can also be sweet, when she wants to that is.  I love, love, love my Karalee girl.






Karalee wanted pizza for lunch and she wanted to stay at home, luckily I had a pizza in the freezer.  I love her saucy face.

playing in her tunnel

Sister's make the best friends.

We had a family party this year.  Each of the kids had a turn to hit the pinata.  Marlee's turn didn't last long enough to get a picture taken because she didn't like it.





The kids decided the remnants of the pinata made good party hats.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Happy Birthday, Karalee!! It's crazy that she's getting so big!!