Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10th Anniversary Trip

Here are the pictures from my phone from our Trip to Vegas.  I am kind of bummed that we forgot our camera, but these picture will work I guess.

Waiting to get on the plane.
 At the Luxor

This was either at the Luxor or Mandalay bay.  I thought the kids would like this picture of a headless statue.

I think these next two are at Ceasar's Palace, or maybe the Bellagio, or somewhere else.  I LOVE this hallway.  It was so pretty.



Here is the acrobat we saw at Circus Circus.  She was very bendable.

 Watching the circus

 I loved the jelly bean statue of liberty

The lion exhibit at MGM grand

The water show at the Bellagio.  Still my favorite Vegas attraction.

The Volcano show at the Mirage
 The giant aquarium at the Mirage.

Waiting for the Blue Man group show to start.  It was a great show.

In front of the Excalibur where we stayed.  By the expressions on our faces, I guess it was bright outside.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!