Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures of our Family Life

Karalee got the camera out and surprised me with these first six pictures






Bryant lost his third tooth

Bryant lost his fourth tooth, his baby smile is gone forever. :(


Last week during spring break Bryant got right to work getting his chores done.  One of his chores is to read for 10 minutes.  I love that Karalee snuggled up to him and he read to her.

On Monday for FHE we took a trip to the cemetery to visit Joseph's grave.  His birthday is this Saturday.  He would be turning eight years old.  We had our lesson in the car and Karalee is raising her hand to answer a question.  When I finally stopped trying to get a good picture and asked her what her answer was she couldn't remember.  Oops.

Could Marlee be any cuter?  I love her grin in this picture.



I caught another cute grin from Marlee.

No comments: