Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby #6 Ultra-Sound Picture

Here is an ultra-sound picture of our sixth child.  I can't wait until next month when we will find out if the baby is a boy or a girl so we can choose a name and quit calling him/her baby #6.  Dr. Beck looked  to see if he could tell the sex of the baby today but since I am only 13 weeks along and the umbilical cord was in the way he couldn't tell.

I let all my kids come to my appointment today so they could see the pictures/video of their new brother or sister.  They thought it was pretty cool.  The little examining room felt kind of crowded and I apologized to Dr. Beck, but he said oh that isn't a problem, I've had more that 20 people in here before looking at an ultra-sound.

The baby looked so good.  To me it seemed like he/she has really long legs.  I am still measuring a week ahead so the doctor has me a 14 weeks along, but I have decided to keep with my original due date just so I don't go over due.  The kids kept asking me if I wanted a boy or a girl and I said I don't care I just want a healthy baby.  They weren't satisfied with that answer and kept trying to get me to tell them if I preferred a boy over a girl or a girl over a boy, but really a healthy baby is such a miracle I am happy with that.  I love being a mother!!!

1 comment:

Suzannah said...

So cute! I love the picture- I have never had one around that time but I love how you can still see the whole baby at once. :)