Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Silliness

I love Sunday afternoons and evenings.  I think I always have.  When I was little we would go visit my Grandma Flake every Sunday evening--eating ice cream sandwiches, playing with cousins, listening to my Aunts and Uncles stories, squeezing more people onto the couch and in the living room. 

When I was in high school my cousins, sisters, friends and I started a gang.  We meet mostly on Sunday afternoons and evenings.  It was the F-gang because our last names started with F.  We did a lot of crazy stuff, all very legal and proper, but kind of silly.  Ok really silly.  Our motto was "Find fine friends and fun fundraisers for future flings, fun firesides, and fast food."

In college I would invite friends over on Sunday evenings, cute boys mostly, to have brownies or cookies and hang out after church and firesides.

Now with our little growing family we go visit Grandmas and Grandpa on Sunday afternoons.  We also like to play and invent games.  Here are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago on a lazy Sunday afternoon when we set up an obstacle course and had some silliness and fun.
























No comments: