Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 2011

December was kind of a blur for me.  I don't know why, but I have had a hard time adjusting to life with a new baby.  I didn't feel like I could take care of all of my kids very well.  I couldn't get enough sleep, I felt crazy, I got mastitis and was very weak which left me feeling helpless and a little depressed.  I was planning on having one more baby, but now I think we might be done.  I am not 100% decided though.  If Chad or I feel a strong prompting that our family is not complete we will have another baby.  I am so thankful to be feeling better now.  I am grateful for each of my children.  They are so helpful.  I am so thankful for our new little Tilly.

Most of our Christmas preparations were done before Tilly was born, but we managed to find some fun stuff to do to keep us busy.  Like,

taking a Christmas card pic,

wearing red boots,

smiling,

enjoying our little peanut,

making cookies by ourself for the first time,

smiling,

anticipating the cookies,

smiling,

using a drill to make a milk shake because our blender broke,

decorating sugar cookies,

and playing the guitars from grammy.

No comments: