Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas Eve was so much fun.  Here are a few pics of our fun traditions.

Karalee snapped this picture of me helping Marlee get ready.  I guess I was making her pony tail too tight.


Chad's parents got a ping pong table for Christmas.  We set it up early and Chad had lots of fun beating all of us in ping pong.


The kids had fun playing just dance on the wii.


Acting out the nativity.






All I can say is Wow!

We got a surprise visit from Santa.  Marlee was so excited.



My good looking husband!

Sumo Wrestling!!




I couldn't believe that Tilly could sleep through all the noise.



Reading "The Night Before Christmas"


This is the only picture I took on Christmas Day and we ended up taking that toy car back because it quit working a few days later.  It was a wonderful Christmas.  We went to church after opening presents then spent the afternoon and evening at Penny's house visiting with family.  It was so much fun to have a new baby with us this year. 

No comments: