Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

January 2012

We spent a lot of time at home in January taking care of our new baby.  It was nice to take it easy. 




I love it when I see the kids playing nicely and I think to take a picture




Tilly is getting bigger.

Chad and the boys have had a lot of fun with the new wii games they got for Christmas.  Their favorite new game is Mario Strikers Charged.  It is a soccer game.






Marlee crashed on the chair with her legs crossed.  I thought it was kind of funny.



I took the following two pictures just to prove to myself that I must be doing something right because my children enjoy playing with each other.


Spencer spent almost every night during the month of January holding Tilly for me so she wouldn't cry while I made dinner.  He is so good with babies.  He is able to get them to calm down and go to sleep.  He would stop whatever he was doing and with a good attitude take care of his little sister.  I sure love and appreciate his willingness to help.

1 comment:

Chris and Kristy said...

It's so fun to watch your family grow up. I'm sure that is every mother's pay day when they see their children being kind to each other. I'm glad you put pictures of you in the post too. I think often mom's are busy snapping the photos so there's not a lot of photo documentation of their lives too. Such a cute family!