Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Letter - Written by Karalee this week

Since I was gone to a youth fireside with Chad and the boys Karalee wrote this week's letter for me.  She did a great job!
I hope you are all doing well.  I would love to hear about your week.  I'm sure Karalee would like to hear your thoughts about her letter!

Love,
Mindy

September 11, 2016

Hi ,this is Karalee. I am writing a letter for my mom because she went to a fireside. This week on Monday my family went to a tennis court. I didn’t like it very much so I just played on my dad’s phone. My mom tripped, and she has a big bruise. Then my family was lazy and we watched movies the rest of the day. On Tuesday I got to join with the other 4th grade classes in music. It was pretty fun because I was by my friend. On Wednesday I had P.E., and my class did yoga. It kind of hurt. On Thursday my class usually doesn’t have music or P.E., but this Thursday my class had music because we had to practice for an assembly to on Friday. On Friday my class did the September 11th assembly, and there were 2 soloists. My music teacher didn’t pick me, but I wasn’t sad because I would probably be scared. I had P.E. this Friday and did yoga in the music room because the other P.E. teacher was doing fitness testing. It was fun in the music room, but my class had to be quiet. After school and after Spencer got home from school at 3:30, my family went camping. We ate Arby’s for dinner. At night we played UNO and scum. My mom packed Spencer’s clothes because he was at waits, and she forgot his jacket. It was really cold that night, and Spencer and Bryant were in hammocks.  I was really cold that night, and I wasn’t in a hammock, and I was in a jacket. I woke up like 10 times, and I was not comfortable that night. We woke up, and ate bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Then we packed everything in the car drove to where we started to hike, and started to hike the 2 mile hike. When we hiked to the waterfall no one wanted to get in because it was cold. Then Bryant slipped in the water. Then he went down the waterfall. Then I promised Spencer if he got in I would go in. I thought he wouldn’t go in, but he did so I had to go in. The coldest part on my body when I went in was my face. I don’t know why my face, but it was the coldest.  Someone said there was another water hole, but when we hiked to it, it was really green and gross so we just hiked back to the car and drove home. We ate at Wendy’s. I was tired, and my feet were tired so I took a nap until dinner. We had sausage egg cheese croissants, eggo waffles, cereal, or burrito bowls.  Today Bryant woke  up at 5:30 because he had some kind of meeding. I woke up at about 7:00. Marlee, Bryant, and me played skip-bo.

Love,

Karalee

No comments: