Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Babysitting and My Crazy Sleeper

I have started babysitting Molly Bigler on Mondays and Wednesdays while her mom works. She is just a little bit older than Karalee and they have a good time together. (Except when Karalee get jealous of her toys of course.) Here are a few pictures of them together.


Coloring on the magnadoodles

Eating breakfast

I had to snap this picture this morning because it shows Bryant's crazy sleeping habit. He is my wildest sleeper, although most of my kids are all over the place when they sleep. Even though he ends up all over the place he has thankfully never fallen out of the bed.

2 comments:

Suzannah said...

Wow. No kidding about moving all over. I can't imagine how he ends up upside down. Lol.

thebigcookiefam said...

I love the sleeping picture, his poor wife when he grows up.....