Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Spencer is in 1st Grade

Spencer is now going to school all day. I am so sad. It feels like I hardly ever get to see him. His teacher is Ms. Morris and he goes to the Benjamin Franklin Charter school. However, I have seriously been considering home school until he turns eight because I feel like I don't get to teach him enough while he is still under the age of accountability, and then when he came home and told me that a little girl in his class kept turning around to look at him and then told him he was cute and asked for his phone number it really scared me. When did that sort of thing start happening in 1st grade?!!! Leave my little boy alone!


I'm not sure why my children think they need to lean their head to the side when I take their pictures, but they sure like to do it.


Waiting for the flag raising ceremony to start.

3 comments:

Michelle Johnston said...

Mind, Homeschooling is fun. Good luck with deciding that:) As for Benjamin Franklin, Brents little brothers go there. He has a little brother in 1st grade too. Jonathan Johnston. Maybe they are in the same clas?? He is a sweety. It was fun to see all the pictures!

Deanne said...

I can't believe he already got asked for his number. That is funny and scary. Homeschooling sounds hard to me. The pictures of the boys were cute!

Deanne said...

I can't believe he already got asked for his number. That is funny and scary. Homeschooling sounds hard to me. The pictures of the boys were cute!