Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bryant's Birthday

Yesterday Bryant turned four years old!! Here are some pictures of how we celebrated his special day.
A few days before his birthday I asked Bryant what he wanted for his birthday breakfast. He choose Cookie Crisp cereal.

Bryant's chocolate face after licking the beaters when we made his cake.


Bryant choose Chinese Food for his Birthday dinner, which just happens to be almost everyone's favorite.




4 candles

Blowing out the candles

The birthday boy get's the first piece.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Bryant!!!!

mmmmm...that food looks good!

Melis said...

Happy Birthday Bryant! They grow so dang fast. Your photo shoot turned out so good and good luck with school this year. I've heard great things about Benjamin Franklin. Also, I know how you feel. Jacob's first day of Kindergarten last year, a girl kissed him on the cheek! What is with girls these days?

Suzannah said...

I have to say- that looks like the perfect birthday for a 4 year old. Though personally, I always felt that Cookie Crisp cereal always fell short of what I was expecting. But I know it's a dream come true if you don't normally get it. :D Glad he had a good birthday.

Deanne said...

He is so big now. I think it is so funny how all your kids have a different color of hair. Happy Birthday to Bryant.