Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Home Evening visiting Joseph

Last night for Family Home Evening we went to visit Joseph's graveside. We visit every year on his birthday. This year we went a little early just in case I happen to have my baby before or on his birthday, which is this Thursday. (I keep hoping the baby will come by then.) I gave a short lesson on what happens to our spirits and our bodies when we are born, when we die, and when we are resurrected. Then we ate cookies and my Mom, who joined us for the evening, helped us find her parents grave. It was a nice evening.

Bryant, Spencer, and Karalee sitting around Joseph's headstone.

My Grandpa and Grandma Skouson's headstone

My Mom looking at her parents headstone.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a nice evening! Wouldn't that be cool if the baby's born on Josephs B-day!