Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What my kids think of me

I saw this on my cousin's facebook page so I thought I would try it. It was really fun to see what my kids think of me.

Directions: Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write down the answers exactly as they say them.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Spencer: I love you
Bryant: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Spencer: When I tell you that I love you
Bryant: When I say you’re beautiful

3. What makes mom sad?
Spencer: When I spit in Bryant’s face and I don’t get the play the wii
Bryant: When I hit you

4. How do you make your mom laugh?
Spencer: When I tell you funny jokes from my joke book.
Bryant: By silly jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Spencer: A cowgirl
Bryant: A cowgirl

6. How old is your mom?
Spencer: 29
Bryant: I don’t know

7. How tall is your mom?
Spencer: I don’t know
Bryant: I don’t know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spencer: Play with me
Bryant: Play the wii with Dad and me and Spencer

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Spencer: Play with Karalee and Bryant
Bryant: I don’t know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Spencer: I don’t know
Bryant: Not good

11. What is your mom really good at?
Spencer: Loving me
Bryant: I don’t know

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Spencer: Not loving me
Bryant: Winning on Mario Party 8 games

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Spencer: Pick me up from school.
Bryant: Clean our bathrooms

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spencer: Chinese food
Bryant: Pina Colada

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Spencer: Being a good mom
Bryant: I don’t know

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Spencer: “Cat in the Hat, he’s kind of funny”
Bryant: A ninja turtle

17. What do you and your mom do together
Spencer: Play games
Bryant: Play Mario party 8

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Spencer: We have the same skin
Bryant: I don’t know

19. How are you and your mom different?
Spencer: We don’t have the same color of hair
Bryant: I am a boy and you are a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Spencer: Cause when I was sad you sat down and told me to come rock with you for a little while.
Bryant: Cause you love me

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Spencer: Panda Express
Bryant: On a walk

2 comments:

Deanne said...

What a cute idea! I love the "I don't know"

Emily Summers said...

Very sweet.