Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A baby shower for Suzannah

Last weekend I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Suzannah. It was a lot of fun. I love parties!!! I served crepe's along with other brunch items. They were SO yummy. I'll share my recipe at the end of this post.



CREPES

1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 c. sugar
2 c. milk
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites, beaten
1 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice

Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside. Beat rest of ingredients until smooth. Fold egg whites into batter. (Ready to fry.) Use medium size greased frying pan. Pour a little batter in the pan, then swirl it around and let it fry until cooked enough to flip over.


FILLING
(I put this filling and vanilla pudding inside the crepe then I put cut up fresh strawberry's with sugar on top and then sprinkle it all with powdered sugar.)


8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 C powdered sugar
8 oz. cool whip

Beat together until smooth.

No comments: