Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Afternoon in Hawaii

A week ago today I was in Hawaii. It was so wonderful. The Sunday afternoon Chad and I spent together on the beach in Hawaii, walking and watching the sunset was probably one of the most peaceful days in my life. It was so wonderful. From time to time I find myself closing my eyes to picture in my mind's eye these moments we spent together there.


A sweet lady in the Kahuku 2nd ward where we attended church gave me her lei. It smelled SO good.


This guy was practicing his tight rope walking. Random.

A seal swam ashore for his Sunday afternoon nap.

Lot's of pictures of my handsome hubby. This little stretch of beach kept us entertained for awhile. It was so beautiful and peaceful. We had fun getting our feet wet when the waves would wash up on the sand. It was also fun watching the water erase our footprints.





I had fun watching the sand crabs dig in for the night. There were tons of crabs. I am glad we didn't step on any.

BEAUTIFUL


Shadow kiss

This forest area was 20 feet from the beach.


Do you think I can take him?




We packed up Sunday evening so we could have more time to play on Monday morning before it was time to fly home.
The rest of these pictures were taken on Monday morning. We spent the last of our free time in Hawaii at Waimea Bay.

The bridge by Waimea Bay.



I took this picture of the Dole pineapple plantation from the van on our way back to the airport. If you look closely you can see the pineapples.

We arrived at the airport at midnight. I was kind of sleepy.

Our vacation is over, until next time, I hope.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love all the pictures! :) Hmmmm....makes me want to go to the beach.