Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 First Day of School

I am kind of sad the school is here again already. We had a fabulously fun summer. Although, during the last week of summer Spencer started complaining about being "bored of summer", so I guess it is time again. I am sad that my Bryant boy is going to be gone all day now too since he is a big first grader, but he loves it. Bryant is in Mrs. Casey's first grade class and Spencer is in Ms. Mason's third grade class. After meeting them I think they will be great teachers.

Spencer wanted a shot of his fat backpack.

Walking to the back of the school for Flag Ceremony.

My handsome Bryant Boy.

Lining up for Flag Ceremony with their classes. I love that they start every school day with a patriotic flag ceremony.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cute pictures. The kids are growing, aren't they? It's good that the boys were excited for school. Mine were ready too.