Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random stuff on the side of the road

I have been biking a lot to get ready for my triathlon and during my last few rides I decided to blog about the random stuff I have seen on the side of the road.

1 glove
crescent wrench
a gas cap
boys pair of underwear
lizards
plastic cup
a SNAKE which I also ran over
plastic memorial flowers which I suppose are from a bad accident

I think there were more things, but I can't remember them at this time. When I see random stuff like the items listed above it makes me wish I could find the owner and give them back to them. I HATE it when I loose stuff, I am borderline obsessive/compulsive about it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

too funny.......I wondrer how long it took the person who lost their undies to notice.....