Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

February 2012

We had a great February. 

Beware, not even babies are safe!


These next few pictures are from Tilly's blessing day.  It was such a wonderful, heavenly day.  I am sad that I forgot to take any pictures of her in her blessing dress, but at least we got a few pictures of her special day.

Aunt Celeste and Tilly.  Celeste loves to hold babies!

David and Mary

Chad and Cooper

Beautiful Hayley and handsome Westin

Brenda, Heather, Elliot, Suzannah, and Marlee

Sweet Marlee

Mom and Tilly

Karalee and Josh

Beautiful Karalee

Hayley, Heather, and Suzannah

Devin and Lucy

Mack

Tilly has the best smile!




Karalee took all these pictures of herself.  They make me laugh.














I love that my kids are still little enough to share the chairs while they watch tv


I promise I do fix my hair and get dressed.  It seems like most of the time we pull the camera out before I get ready for the day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pictrues Karalee! :) Can we make an appointment for a family photo shoot???