Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Marlee is 3!

Marlee is three years old today!  We had a fun day.  I love my Marlee girl.  After I got her dressed today she looked so cute I convinced her to go outside for a photo shoot.  I am glad we did.  We got some very cute pictures.


Spencer gave Marlee a little tiger

Karalee gave Marlee one of her dollies.  Bryant gave Marlee lots of his Pokemon cards.

Marlee got some new dishes and pretend food so we pulled the toy kitchen into the family room so she could play with her new stuff.

Here is the birthday girl.  Such a sweet, cute, spunky girl.





She started running out a steam.



All done!  Time to play.



Grammy Sanders came to take Marlee for a birthday lunch date.

Getting ready for some cake.  After she jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it, she changed into her new clothes from Grammy Sanders.



Three things I love about Marlee.
1.  She can't pronounce all her words right yet.  One example, she pronounces the word girl as gwhirl.
2.  She is soft spoken. 
3.  She has beautiful red hair and cute freckles.

No comments: