Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

33 Thing I love about Chad

In honor of Chad’s 33rd birthday, here is a list of 33 things I love about him.

1. He is obedient. His obedience to the commandments large and small, especially the small, is what helped me to be able to put my trust in him to become his eternal companion.
2. He loves Heavenly Father.
3. He loves me.
4. He is a great father.
5. I have never seen him lose his temper.
6. He is handsome.
7. He has the best smile.
8. He is kind to everyone.
9. He loves children.
10. He loves sports.
11. He is a great basketball player. I love the way he seems to glide up the basketball court.
12. He has large, masculine hands and a firm handshake.
13. He is tall.
14. He is fast.
15. He can jump high.
16. He is intelligent.
17. He is a hard worker.
18. He honors his father and his mother and he honors my father and mother.
19. He loves his brothers and sisters and he loves my brothers and sisters.
20. He gives a true fast every month. He never forgets to start his fast on Saturday night after he’s eaten dinner.
21. He is prayerful.
22. He is a fun uncle.
23. He comes up with fun FHE and Sunday afternoon games.
24. He keeps the Sabbath Day Holy.
25. He served an honorable mission.
26. He is a stalwart priesthood holder.
27. He opens my car door every time we ride together.
28. He is competitive yet he doesn’t like confrontation, so he beats people in a nice way so they will still like him even when he beats them.
29. He treats me like a queen.
30. His love of newborn babies.
31. He was an awesome nursery leader and his nursery kids still love him.
32. He is an Eagle Scout.
33. He can dunk it.  (When we got some new young men in our ward a few months ago one of the young man introduced Chad to the new young men this way, "This is Brother Sanders, he can dunk it."  I thought that was really funny.)


I love Chad! I am so thankful to be his wife.
Love,
Mindy

No comments: