Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More April 2012

Before I posted yesterday I forgot to get the April pictures off my regular camera.  The other pictures were from my phone and our video camera.  As if I didn't already take like a million pictures now I have more devices that take pictures!

This was one of the first times Tilly rolled over.  This was taken April 9th.


More self pictures from Karalee.  I had to delete about 20 other pictures that she took.  They were pictures of the carpet, ceiling fan, walls, etc.  I think it is fun that she can take as many pictures as she wants and we can keep the funny ones and delete the ones that aren't needed and I don't have to pay to get them printed out.

I think she has chapstick all over her face or something.




This is Bryant covered in sweat after playing the wii game playground. 


My 33rd birthday.



I love how these next few pictures show how Tilly has worked her way into all of our hearts.






This was on April 29th when Tilly turned 5 months old.  She got to eat rice cereal for the first time. 

No comments: