Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Angel Moroni on the Gilbert Temple

The kids and I were able to watch the Angel Moroni get lifted upon our new Gilbert Temple that is being built.  Wynn called me last night and told me that it was at the temple on a crane, but by the time we headed over there last night it was down and all the workers had gone home so we didn't get to see it.  Today I heard that it was going to be placed at 2:00 so I got Spencer out of school, Bryant was already home because he wasn't feeling well, and we went to watch it get lifted up.  Here are a few of the pictures.  I cropped them so the Angel Moroni would be a little more noticable. 






Bryant didn't get in any of the pictures because he was sick and was to tired to walk, but luckily he had a good view of the temple and the Angel Moroni from the van.



Spencer took this picture from the van on our way home from Costco. 


No comments: