Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

I love blogging!


I love blogging, I really do. During the last couple of weeks I have been able to re-connect with lots of friends that I have lost contact with. I love searching through people's friends and family lists to find friends we have in common.

I took this picture of the kids the other day. Spencer is holding the steering wheel to the Wii Mario Kart game. I gave that game to Chad for his birthday last week and since then our home has been all Mario Kart all the time. I do draw the line from time to time and I make my children go outside and ride bikes or jump on the trampoline. I know, I'm a horrible mother. :) Spencer just came in a few minutes ago crying because while playing Mario Kart he made his kart jump and he hit himself in the nose. I had to laugh because it was just so funny. Luckily Spencer knows I love him an didn't get all offended.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I totally agree...blogging is so fun...addictive at times...but fun non the less! I love keeping in touch this way!