Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Krispy Kreme, Jumping Rope, & Playing with Cars and Trucks




Krispy Kreme just opened up again in AZ after a few years of being out of business. My mother-in-law is so great she called me while she was in line and offered to get me a box. Of course I said yes! I am so proud that I have only eaten one doughnut so far. Spencer got one too, but Bryant hasn't done his work yet. So sad, I'd love to give him one when his work is done.




Here is a short video of Karalee jump roping. She wants to learn how to jump so badly. She tries every time we ask her too and it is so cute. I wonder what the age is of when children can actually get both feet off the ground?








Here is a short video of Spencer and Bryant playing with their cars and trucks. I spent over an hour cleaning and organizing the play room today and seeing them play in there together so nicely made it all worth it. It is amazing how a clean room is much more inviting for them to play in than a messy room.



3 comments:

The Hoopers said...

Mindy,
Its so fun to hear from you. Your family is so cute! And woohoo for Krispy Kremes. I might have to go get some today.

Breann Bryant said...

Mindy,
You have a beautiful family. I am excited to know your blog as well. It is great to be able to keep up with everyone and see how life is going.
Have a fabulous day. Look forward to posts.
Breann :)
P.S. I was so excited for Krispy Kreme to open back up.

Vandee said...

Hi Mindy,
I got your blog from Tressa's. So good to catch up on your family. They are so cute! And I am so excited about Krispy Kremes, we will have to stop by there.