Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sunday Afternoon





Here are a few pictures that I took this Sunday afternoon. Sunday is most often my favorite day of the week. Chad is home, we almost always get a nap, there is no tv, no video games, and no chores to be completed, just family time. Plus we always try to go visit family or invite them to our home on that day. Chad is great at coming up with fun things to do on Sunday afternoon with the kids to keep them busy and happy.--My favorite so far is his giant dot-to-dot game played on our family room rug with little strips of yarn.










4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am SO glad somebody gets to enjoy Sunday! It's my "day of stress" instead of "day of rest" lately! 1 o'clock curch is not a fun time...and getting three kids and myself ready while Brandon is at meetings is not fun either. I need a better attitude...I know!Conplaining about it on your blog probably wont help either...but I'm gonna do it anyways!!! :)

Mindy said...

One o'clock is a hard time for church. We thought we were going to have 2:00 church this year when Chad and I were nursery leaders, but then we found out we got the 8:00 church slot. I was never so happy to have early church, considering I am not a morning person. But 8:00 is definately better than having a bunch of grumpy nap deprived nursery children in the 2:00 time slot. At 8:00 they are sweet and happy and fun.

Mindy

Michelle Johnston said...

I here ya Jennifer. We have 1 o clock church too, but we all have to go to choir right before church (I have to play), and then Brent gets to sit with all the cranky kids while I play the organ for church. We love living in the mission field. Its kinda fun to sit up there and watch the action. Sure glad you starting with the blogging world!

sandra said...

well, to add to the venting mothers out there...try this. 1:30 church (yes, right in the middle of all 4 children's nap time), husband in the bishopric so single mothering from sun up to sun down and juggling a 5, 3, and two 1 year olds on the front row of sacrament alone. The morning usually starts out at 5:30 (one twin awake for some reason) praying that I will get through the day without harming myself or one of the "sweet spirits" sent to my home. So Mindy, please enjoy those Sundays for the both of us! :)