Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

2008 Rocky Point Vacation

We just got back from another wonderful Rocky Point vacation. We went with some of our favorite people; my Mom, Tyler and Jennifer and family, Amy and David, Hayley, Heather, Shelby, Kami, and Charlie and Tiffany Ballard and family. This year we rented Chad's boss's three bedroom condo at the Las Palomas resort that is right on the point of the resort so we had a spectacular view. We had a great time riding "The Red Shark", snorkeling, parasailing, riding jet skiies, letting off fireworks, finding sea shells, eating at the local restaurants, floating down the lazy river, seeing some dolphins up close, and hanging out with family and friends. I am so bumed that I didn't get any pictures of the jet skiing, especially of my Mom riding. In fact I am sad that I didn't get any pictures of my Mom on the trip.

The Las Palomas Resort




Having fun on the ride to Mexico



Spencer with cousin Shelby, Aunt Hayley, and Aunt Heather

Spencer swimming with Aunt Amy

Our little water baby!

Spencer on the beach

Building a sand castle with Dad.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

What a fun family trip. I bet it was nice to unwind, be comfortable and have some fun. I've never been to Rocky Point but it looks like a blast.