Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Which Disney Princess Are You???




I saw this on my friend Trina's blog and thought I would try it too. Here is my result:




According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Cinderella. Although gentle and soft spoken, Cinderella has a keen intelligent sense of humor which she wisely keeps hidden from her cruel Stepmother and jealous stepsisters. Finding delight in her tiny animal friends, able to sing as she works, Cinderella has true dignity something her Stepsisters could learn a thing or two about. Despite moments of heartbreak and disappointment, Cinderella holds onto her hopes until goodness and beauty are rewarded and dreams that she has dreamed do come true.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Cinderella...I mean Mindy....
...I tagged you on my blog!

Deanne said...

I did this on my sister in laws blog and was Cinderella too. On another princess one I was Belle. I think I rather be Belle because she is brunette and likes to read.