Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Riding "The Red Shark" / Dolphins

Bryant was so excited to ride "The Red Shark." While we were riding we were visited by some dolphins. It was so cool! I rode with the first of our group that went for a ride and then when the second group went for a ride I sat in the boat so I could take some pictures of the riders and the dolphins.








During the first part of this video not much happens, but towards the end the dophins jump out of the water and throw a fish into the air.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the dolphin footage! It's so fun to watch dolphins play!

You guys are so BRAVE parasailing!I am not sure if my fear of heights will allow me to say that that looks fun...but you guys sure looked like you were having fun doing it! :)

Maybe next year we will go with you guys...if I can get somebody to watch my kiddos.

...would have loved to see your mom on a jet ski though! :)

Glad you're all home safe and sound!

thebigcookiefam said...

soooooo awesome!! I can't you got to see that and let alone get it on tape! i am so glad that you guys had fun, Rocky Point is quickly becoming one of my favorite places!

Deanne said...

That looks really fun. I bet it was cool to see the dolphins.