Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag I'm It - 8 Random Facts About Me

My Sister-in-Law Jennifer tagged me so now I have to share 8 random facts about me.

1. I'm a real life Arizona cowgirl. Even though I am not much of a practicing cowgirl any longer I still consider myself a cowgirl nonetheless. (Isn't that a cool word!) I did 4-H, have tried Rocky Mountain Oysters, and I preg-tested a cow. (I had no clue whether the cow was pregnant or not, but I tried it just so I could say that I've done it.)

2. I really like vocabulary, grammar, and spelling. I think I have to thank my high school teacher Miss Cunningham for that. I know that I am not a perfect speller and I tend to make typos from time to time, but I worry about every word that I don't know how to spell.

3. I want lots of children, but I really, really do not like to be pregnant.

4. I have been run over. I was sitting on a pipe trailer (which is very light weight) with my older brothers and my feet got caught in the wheel, which made me fall off. Then the trailer ran over my legs. My brothers were so kind, they made me get up and walk home! Luckily it was just up the road a hundred yards or so from our home.

5. In high school I played on the girl's basketball and volleyball teams. My Senior year our teams won the State Championship in both of those sports. Go Lobos!!!

6. I play the piano, the violin, and the viola.

7. I don't like a cluttery, dirty house, yet my house needs to be cleaned badly at the moment and here I am blogging away instead.

8. I think my husband is about the coolest person ever. I love to brag about him.

I tag Amy, Deanne, Trina, Leslie, Michelle, Jennie and Angie

7 comments:

Deanne said...

It was fun to read your 8 randon facts. I can't believe you have tried Rocky Mountain Oysters. I would have thrown up!

Jennifer said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for doing it!!!
:)

Breann Bryant said...

Mindy,
I am always amazed at the things that you do. You are hillarious. Thanks for the 8 random facts they were great. I was sad to hear about your dad and I am so sorry. He was a wonderful man and I am grateful I knew him because he was a great example of a Christ-like person.

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Mindy! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I have been able to stay up-to-date with you and your cute family through my sister, Angie. I am only here for the summer, but I would love to see you! Next time I am out at Angie's house I'll give you a call!
-Natalie Jones
PS Way to go on being a REAL cowgirl! I've never even worn the boots!

Jewel said...

I loved your eight random facts!! SO fun!! I could totally imagine your brothers making you walk home after your legs got run over, too. :)

Brannon and Leslie said...

Mindy, it's so great to hear from you. I love it when people find my blog and now we can keep up on what's going on. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. He will be greatly missed. On a lighter note, your kids are adorable. Love the blogging world. Keep in touch.

Tairi said...

Hey mindy! Its funny whose blog you run into! Your kids are getting so big and so cute!