Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Having Another Baby!

Chad and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our 5th child. I just went to the doctor today and everything looks good so far, but my doctor will continue to monitor things closely to make sure the baby develops normally. I am due on March 31, 2009.
~
I am also excited that my sister is due the day after me. She and I use the same doctor. Today when I told him that she and I were sisters and are due a day apart he said that he has delivered the babies of sisters on the same day on three different occasions. (I hope that sentence makes sense.) It would be fun to have our babies on the same day, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if the babies will cooperate. My niece is also due in March so their will be three new babies in one month on my side of the family. So exciting.




12 comments:

Martha said...

Congratulations, Mindy & Chad! That's great news! Are you sure you're still up for watching Molly!!?? Just let me know if you're not and I would completely understand.
~Martha Bigler

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee Anne said...

Congratulation! Wow number 5. I am not sure if I will ever get to that point. Hope you are feeling well. March 31! What a great day. That is my birthday!

Macaia said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you guys!! Having 4 kids is not much different than 3... It's fun!

belle black said...

Congratulations!! Keep us updated. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! It's mazing how clearly you can see the baby in those pictures!

Jennie said...

Yea!!! congratuletions!

Suzannah said...

Congratulations Mindy! That is so exciting! :D

Jewel said...

Your baby looks so good!! What beautiful ultrasound pictures...how have you been feeling? I'm quite impressed that you guys were able to keep that secret for so long--I'm not very good at that yet (although I'm sure I'll get better with practice :) I hope everything continues to go so well!!

The Hoopers said...

Congrats Mind, I'm so happy for you guys! Hope you are feeling ok!

Tairi said...

Congrats Mindy and Chad! How exciting for you guys!

Dustin and Tara said...

Congrats....that is exciting!