Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Karalee Loves the Camera

Almost everytime Karalee sees me "working" on the computer she climbs onto my lap and then up onto the desk and reaches for the camera. She asks me to take her picture and ususally before I am done she says "I wanna see." In the fourth picture you can see her trying to peek around to look at her picture.





The other night at dinner we had chips and bean dip. Karalee loved it. Her face and hands got so dirty that I had to snap a picture.

Here are a couple of other pictures I found on my camera.




3 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

So cute!!!! Karalee looks like she has gotten so much bigger!! I miss you guys!!!

Heather Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

such cute pictures! and congrats on the baby news!